Monday, October 19, 2015

Day 19 Hope



Hope. Hope is a noun that means longing; dream

It's Monday. It's the start of a new week.

It's a good feeling, if you start out feeling hopeful. Mondays can be hard days to conquer. We have to get back to our normal routine and walk away from the peace and relaxation we had over the weekend. Many do not like Mondays for those reasons.

We have a choice in our lives -- will we be optimistic or pessimistic?

I think hope is an optimistic thing and I'd much rather be positive than negative. My choice is hope and optimism.

What are you longing for? Are you longing to be happy? Are you longing to have less stress in your life? Have hope and give these longings to God.

If you have hope, you feel expectant. You anticipate good things with a belief that they will come to you. You have a confident faith in God that he has good plans for your days.

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. 
Psalm 119:114

If you put Monday's hope in God's hands, you will find good things waiting for you. God has your back and he loves you.


I'm doing it today -- will you?


No comments:

Post a Comment